Find a Hep C Healthcare Professional and Prepare for Your Visit

Finding a healthcare professional nearby who can help you cure your hep C


Healthcare professionals who treat hep C include primary care physicians, hepatologists, gastroenterologists, or infectious disease specialists. If you have been diagnosed with hep C or feel that you may be at risk, find a healthcare professional using the tool below.

Enter a ZIP code

        Talking to a healthcare professional


        Preparing for your appointment is the first step toward diagnosis and treatment. This guide will help get the conversation started.